CONDUCT AND DISCIPLINE
1) COLLEGE RULES:
The principal has full authority to fine, punish or ask any student ti leave the college at any time, if he feels that the stay of the student in the collage is not the interested of student himself or the institution.
Cadets are Not permitted to keep the following items in hostel:
- Gold chains, rings, bracelets, costly wrist watch mobile phones etc.
- Any type of video/audio system or any other electric appliances.
- Medicines other than prescribed by the authorized doctor.
- No Cash money more than Rs:200 in authorized as pocket money.
2) POCKET MONEY
Maximum pocket money of Rs:150/- and Rs. 200/- per day is paid to junior and senior cadets respectively.Cadets are not permitted to keep with money exceeding their daily pocket money allowance as mentioned above.Any extra cash that they might have, must be handed over to the accountant.
Leave is granted on a written application from parents. Leave other than the holidays authorized by the College, will not be granted except in very exceptional circumstances. No Leave will be granted for attending any function, Except the wedding or real brothers and sisters.Which must preferably be planned during holidays.
Parents/Guardians are allowed to visit their sons/wards only on sunday/ holidays as per following timings:-
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Oct to Mar)
9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ( Apr to Sep)
Parents are not allowed to visit dormitories/ rooms of cadets.
They are also not allowed to visit the staff at their residences.They can meet the House Masters in their offices on Sundays for 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
Cadets wear prescribed collage dress. They are allowed to wear (trousers and shirt on Sunday and the cadets are going on out pass will wear walking out dress.They are not permitted to wear private dress or shoes.
|01||Khaki Uniform Complete Set||01||Canteen||2200|
|02||Silver Gray Pent||01||//|
|03||White Shirt+ Red Tie||01||//||800|
|06||Books + Note Books (9th to 2 Year)||01 + 01 Set||//||2500|
|07||Books + Note Books (4th to 8th )||01 + 01 Set||//||2500|
|10||White Bed Sheet||02||Self + Cantn||250|
|11||White Pillow Cover||02||//||–|
|12||White Shalwar Qamiz||01 Pair||Self + Cantn||1500|
|13||White + Black Socks||02 + 02 Paris||//||–|
|15||Black Shoes||01 Pair||//||–|
|19||Toot Past + Brush||01||//||–|
|21||Dress Underwear||01 Pair||//||–|
|22||Sleeping Suit||02 Pairs||//||–|
|24||Cup + Plates + Spoon||01 + 02 + 01||//||–|
- Cheating, lying, stealing, use of abusive language and immoral conduct/ aptitude.
- Leaving the collage (bank) without prior permission of the Housemaster and brakings bounds.
- Absence from the dormitories/house after lights out.
- Possessing undesirable literature.
- Willfully and deliberately damaging the college property.
- Keeping firearms or knives of lage size etc.
- Rude behavior of cadets parents/ guardians towards staff.
- Being habitually absent form class or any other activity mentioned in the daily routine without proper permission.
- Being habitually irregular and untidy.
- Non – Payment of dues/ charges.